Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
"How to Get Your Book Published"
Thursday, June 16, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
You're a journalist, but do you dream of having a book published? Are you
writing short stories to scratch an itch? Have you already written a novel but
don't know what to do with it?
Bring your questions and get real answers from people at the top of the field.
WHEN: JUNE 16th, Thursday 7-9pm
WHERE: Asian American Writers Workshop
110-112 West 27th Street, 6th Floor (Between 6th and 7th Avenues)
WHAT: Hear from panelist of prominent writers, esteemed editors and ace agents.
- Kirby Kim, William Morris Endeavor agent
- Wendy Lee, author of Happy Family and editor at HarperCollins
- Ed Park, author of Personal Days and editor of The Believer
- Zohra Saed, editor at UpSet Press
- Monique Truong, author of The Book of Salt and Bitter in the Mouth
COST: $5 suggested donation, free to members of AAJA and AAWW.
Jointly presented by the New York chapter of the Asian American Journalists'
Association and the Asian American Writers' Workshop.